Think about all those pieces of jewelry you have that you don’t need or want anymore: a necklace you never wear, a bracelet that was given to you that brings back bad memories, a ring you inherited that you don’t particularly care for… and then there’s the wedding and/or engagement rings. You might also have gold coins, scrap gold, or even gold dentistry (an old filling). But are you wondering how to sell it? Where the best place to sell jewelry online is? How to do it safely and get the most money? Even where to begin?
Beware. There are many untrustworthy places to sell jewelry online.
Then there’s Cash for Gold USA, a legitimate online gold and jewelry buyer with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. Cash for Gold USA also pays higher than its competitors.
How do I know? Because I personally sold jewelry online to Cash for Gold USA and it was a great experience!
Cash for Gold USA has been in business for over 15 years and has paid out over $50 Million to 250,000 customers. They pay cash for gold, silver, precious metals, stones, broken gold jewelry, diamond rings, gold watches, scrap gold, gold coins, sterling silver and more.
If you have been thinking about selling your gold and jewelry, why do it now?
Because gold is worth more than $52 per gram right now (as of March 26, 2020).
To give you a sense of how much a gram weighs, a nickel is 5 grams. A tiny nickel’s worth of 24k gold would be worth more than $260.00 USD. it’s an excellent time to take advantage of the market. Plus, it’s easy to do, it’s safe and an entirely private transaction.
Gold prices have surged by more than 30% over the past 12 months. Historically, when the stock market suffers, prices of gold rise.
Why The best place to sell jewelry online is Cash For Gold USA:
It’s easy, safe, and I was very happy with what I got paid.
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out this form and click “Get paid today”
2. Fill in your shipping address and request a free FedEx shipping label and envelope.
3. In the next screen, you will receive your tracking number. You can then print a FedEx pre-paid label or request one to be sent to you from Cash For Gold USA.
4. Put your jewelry in a sealed envelope, and take the package and the label to a FedEx location and mail it. There is no charge and the package is insured up to $5000. (You may also request a Free FedEx pickup by contacting Cash For Gold at 1-866-300-1430 and they will help you schedule a pickup, so you don’t even have to leave your home.)
5. After you mail it, you will receive an email from Cash For Gold USA to confirm it is on the way to Cash for Gold USA.
6. Shortly after they receive your shipment, they will send you an email with their offer. (They made me an offer one day after receiving my shipment.) You can either accept or decline the offer. (You can also request to see an itemization of every item you send and what each individual offer is.)
7. For the items you accept, you will get a check mailed to you within a few days! You may also request an electronic payment via Paypal or to your bank. Just include a note with your valuables.
8. For the items you decide not to sell, you will receive them back within a few days at no cost.
The best place to sell jewelry online starts with my story. During this tough time, with lots of time on my hands, I decided to declutter my home. I came upon all this jewelry that was just sitting in my jewelry box collecting dust. I took all the pieces that I know I’ll never wear and that I know my kids won’t want, and decided to make some money. I sent it to Cash for Gold USA, and was very very pleased and happy the entire experience and the money I received.
I do want to be upfront and let you know that I recently became an affiliate for Cash for Gold USA. What does that mean? If you use them, I get a small fee. That said, I feel proud to be associated with the company, and I trust them.
If you have any questions or want to talk to me before working with Cash for Gold USA, feel free to reach out to me (Jackie@divorcedgirlsmiling.com).
I do want to add something about selling your wedding rings. The decision to sell your wedding rings isn’t always an easy one. It has to be the right time and it has to feel right. If it doesn’t, you should wait.
That said, there are so many financial benefits to selling your rings and other jewelry. Just remember that it’s YOUR decision. No one can tell you what to do. Trust your gut. You’ll know when the right time is.
Remember, a wedding ring is only a material item. The beautiful memories you have of being a young bride in love don’t come from saving your ring. Those memories live in your heart and you never have to sell those.