Thinking of returning to work? I interviewed some working women (most are moms, too) about the benefits of going back to work after divorce and here is what they had to say!
Here are 10 benefits of going back to work after divorce, and why it could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you!
1. You will meet all kinds of people you never would have met had you not taken the job.
2. You will end up being extremely technology savvy. (Even if like me you never would have believed it possible.)
3. You will perform really well and surprise yourself, which will give you self-esteem and much needed self-love.
4. Your children will appreciate you more and you will appreciate them more. The time you spend together will be less, but better quality.
5. You might find a real passion for what you do and look forward to going to work every day.
6. You will probably get promoted and beam with self-pride and make more money.
7. You will feel smart and sexy.
8. This job might be a vehicle to helping you figure out your professional dreams and goals.
9. You will end up with a great wardrobe and look forward to looking really nice every day.
10. You might hate me for saying this, but I can’t resist. You might meet the love of your life. Sorry but it’s possible.
Like this article? Check out my post: “8 Job Searching Tips for Moms Going back To Work.”