Meet Missy Jerfita of The Jerfita Team at Compass, Chicago and the North Shore
I am so excited and happy to introduce real estate agent, Missy Jerfita and The Jerfita Team to all of you! I have known Missy Jerfita since I moved to Glenview 20 years ago. Missy was my real estate agent during the time I was going through my divorce, and I can say firsthand how wonderful she was to work with.
Over the years, I have watched her business blossom, first singlehandedly, and now with her amazing team, The Jerfita Team. Missy has a well-deserved esteemed reputation for a few things. First, she is a great negotiator. That is so important, especially if you are going through a divorce and every dollar counts. Next, Missy has such integrity. I have gotten to know her as a community member and friend over the past several years and I see her hard work, her honesty, and the no-nonsense demeanor she exhibits. Missy doesn’t take short cuts. If you are her client, you will be treated like a VIP. Countless people who have worked with her who I know agree with me.
Perhaps her best quality, though, is her energy, positivity and passion for real estate. After all this time, Missy still gets excited about every listing and every client she gets. Her enthusiasm is wonderful, and if you’re going through a divorce, it’s refreshing, not to mention much needed.
Missy has decided to partner with Divorced Girl Smiling because over the years, she has worked with dozens of divorcing couples, as well as newly single men and women. She understands both the dynamics and the challenges that go with selling a house during a divorce and/or buying a new home as a single parent. Missy’s the best, and I could not be more proud and happy to be partnering with her and The Jerfita Team!
Recently featured on the cover of Chicago Agent Magazine, a radio spot on WGN Morning Radio, a ground-breaking over $160M in the past 3 years, a number of commercials, industrial and print ads, you may recognize Missy Jerfita. These days you’re more likely to find her negotiating top dollar for her sellers or uncovering homes not on the market for her buyers.
Missy’s results speak volumes. Consistently from 2005-2022, Missy has been the a top producing agent on the North Shore of Chicago. Missy sold over 10 million dollars her First full year in real estate, approximately 15 homes. In order to provide her clients with another level of service, Missy developed a team of the “Best of the Best” agents. She has an assistant and three “exclusive buyers agents.” These agents micro-manage Missy’s buyers to uncover their perfect home location and best price! She has received the prestigious Chairman’s Award, Best Team Platinum Award, “Best of the Best” Award and was recognized as a “40 Under 40”… an agent to watch! Learn more: https://thekeytohomes.com/agents/missy-jerfita
Connect with The Jerfita Team on Social Media:
1. We contacted Missy 18 months in advance of selling the house and Missy made suggestions to refresh the interior. Missy also put us in contact with Epic Interiors who helped us select lighting, paint colors, door hardware, tile colors, and new kitchen cabinets. We listed our home and we received an excellent offer in 3 days. Missy and her assistant Sharon are extremely professional, communicate well, and are easy to work with. They helped us receive an excellent offer and exceeded our expectations. Missy also recommended movers for our interstate move. The Jerfita team went the “extra mile” to ensure the sale and our move went smoothly. –The Prchals
2. Missy and her team are simply the best! She Is extremely well-networked in the area and quickly gets the right traffic in your home when selling and identifies appropriate options when buying. Knowledgeable, pleasant and fast — the perfect combination. -Scott Graf
3. Absolutely the best agent you can find! Thorough, energetic, knowledgeable, professional, and loaded with integrity. You won’t find anyone better. Helped us sell a home and buy a home during the pandemic.
4. Missy is amazing. Her market knowledge and customer service are unsurpassed. Missy had potential buyers looking at our house before it went on the market and the house was under contract within 24 hours of the active listing (at almost asking price)! She makes selling your house an absolute dream come true and you cannot ask for a more honest agent.
5. Missy Jerfita and her team go over and above to get prospective buyers into your home through traditional ways and innovative electronic campaigns. We met with her as soon as we decided to relocate back to Austin and she optimized our market strategy to coordinate with our moves, by launching a coming soon and generating interest before our home was even listed. The team actively solicits feedback so sellers can react to changes and opinions quickly. While we were out of town the team checked-in on the house regularly and ensured the house was ready for every showing. Missy understands the market, she is both honest and realistic throughout the process. Our home sold for Full Price with more than 1 offer during the pandemic and Missy guided us through the negotiation process ensuring we accepted the right offer.
6. Missy and her team went all out to sell our home in a challenging market. Our house was staged beautifully and the marketing materials were topnotch. Her advice in terms of timing open houses, etc was great. We were also very impressed with her team, especially with Sharon. No matter the time of day, or the craziness of the question, she responded promptly. Once the house was sold, Missy and her team kept us informed as to next steps, how the buyer’s financing was coming, and more. Highly recommend!