Here is a list of resources that might be helpful to you during and after your divorce. I know each one personally and would highly recommend all of the them.
1. Vestor Capital is a Chicago based wealth management firm. Elaine Moss, who has worked at the firm for over 20 years, specializes in helping women in transition: vestorcapital.com/elainemoss
2. Katz & Stefani is a Chicago based divorce firm. Dan Stefani is the co-Founder of Katz & Stefani, which has 14 attorneys, all who have different specialties. I know all of the attorneys at the firm personally. They are wonderful, smart and dedicated. www.katzstefani.com/daniel-r-stefani
3. The Center for Divorce Recovery was founded by Jason Price. This group of over 30 therapists has offices in Chicago, Northbrook, Buffalo Grove and Naperville, and specializes in helping men and women, along with children, during and after divorce. Jason Price: affiliatesincounseling.net/services/divorce-recovery
4. Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois is a non-profit organization that provides information and support for collaborative divorce, and offers a database of Collaborative-trained attorneys, along with financial and mental health specialists. www.collablawil.org
5. Worthy is a New York City based online auction house and trusted solution for selling your diamond and wedding rings in a safe and fair marketplace. www.worthy.com
6. Jeremy Woods is a Mortgage Banker with CIBC, specializing in mortgages and refinancing after divorce. Jeremy serves clients in all 50 states. CIBC.com
7. Leslie Glazier is a Real Estate Agent with @Properties. In the business for over 20 years, Glazier is also a Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert. She serves Chicago and the suburbs. LeslieGlazier.com